Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Big Bang Saturday!

I just spent a wonderful Saturday doing absolutely nothing. Perhaps better than I've ever done 'nothing' before. I slept in, drank lots of coffee (until I grew tired of dragging myself off the couch to the outhouse), took a nap, ate Frosted Flakes, and enjoyed other various activities that required little expenditure of energy.

It has been glorious.

I am not going out this evening, and that's okay. Sometimes it's nice to just chillax (my son used to say that, have no idea whether he made it up or not). Hubby and I are watching The Big Bang Theory, which happens to be one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. To top it off, tonight is a Big Bang Theory Marathon, so I am all set.

Soft, warm robe, Coors Light, Big Bang Theory and Sheldon, the best character on the show.

Bazinga!

No comments:

Post a Comment